Sunday 11 August 2013

Better World Books

 Maybe you have already heard about this awesome site, but if not...

 I want to introduce you to amazing Better World Books (BWB)!


[First of all, they didn't pay me to write about them and didn't ask me. So it's my decision, because I think you should know about this site and organization]

 Basically, every time you buy something from BWB someone in the world, who needs a book, gets it. How amazing a book charity could be!!! Also, you can donate $ and books to them, so they will provade some people with books. I used their site (only once, but still) and got hardback in good used condition for only $8 (WOW, right?)

 Also, they're eco-friendly! 
 BWB has already raised nearly $15,000,000 for literacy and libraries. Peepz all over the world have donated almost 9,900,000 books!!! They reused or recycled nearly 110,600,000 books...Man, I think it's awesome.

If you are interested to know more, buy some books (their bargain bin is massive!!! I haven't reached the end of it yet....) + save the money and also help you could check out BWB here:

O.K., that's all I wanted to say.
Cheers! (And don't stop reading!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment