Sunday 11 August 2013

CITY OF BONES Graphic Novel. Issue #1 | Graphic Novel Review


Back in January, 2013 (yeeah, sometimes I just forget to add things like that) I've read the 1st issue in City of Bones, Graphic novel series, right after finishing the City of Bones by Cassandra Clare itself.. And now, flying through the Goodreads pages, I've stumble upon it and was like "ooooh, yeeeeah, I've read it!".

This graphic novel is (obviously) an adaptation of Clare's book City of Bones (#1 in The Mortal Instruments series, but I think you knew it without me). It was adapted by Mike Raicht and illustraited by Nicole Virella (amazing!!!) and also includes art work by bunch of other cool people.

I've really liked it. It was a quick and easy read, just to refresh my memories from reading a book and make pictures in my head more visual *yay! to pictures in my head* :) The art work is absolutely awesome, detailed, colourful and, yes, graphic! It shows us the story from Pandemonium Club stuff and until the moment, when Clary faces the monster in her appartment. #1 issue has 31 pages, and I think you'll fly through them in a few minutes.

You could find a Goodreads description here, and also see other people's reviews :)

Hope you're doing great! Keep calm and DFTBA!

I don't own a cover picture. Just googled it and insurted.

* * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment