Sunday 11 August 2013

A Quick Bookish Survey

 Inspired by The Broke and the Bookish blog post I've decided to do this Bookish Survey myself.




1. Currently reading:
 Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (#6 in Vampire Academy series). I need to finish this series!!!















2. The last book I finished:
 Spirit bound by Richelle Mead (#5 in Vampire Academy series). It took me 2 YEARS to finish this book, but I'm glad I finally did it.















3. The next book I want to read:
 Walking Disaster (Beautiful #2) by Jamie McGuire. Since I've absolutely adored Beautiful Disaster (it's one of my "guilty pleasure noverls". I devoured it in almost one sitting - 2 days - and for me, as I'm a slow reader, it's an amazing speed:)) I really want to read this book like NOW!!! I've got an e-book copy, so..looking forward to read it asap.











4. The last book I bought:
 The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland #1) by Catherynne M. Valente [LONGEST TITLE AWARD goes to...]. I'm really excited to get and read it, because I've heard only amazing reviews for it.












5. The last book I was given:
 I had a hard time with this point...Usually, I buy books for myself and since me and my family have a HUGE library, I am rarely receiving books as a gift. Even my family members give me books rarely, because even them aren't sure about what books I do have and what don't.
 But then I started remembering and voilà! My sister bought The Host for me at the beginning of this year (or at the end of 2012...ah, whatever). So this was the last book I was given. (well, as far as I could remember:))







 Hope you've enjoyed this quick survey. Have a great day, keep reading and DFTBA!

P.S. I got all this pics from Google. I don't own them.

No comments:

Post a Comment