Sunday 11 August 2013

DIVERGENT | Book Review



At first, I've postet this review on my Booklikes Page.




“We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.”

 I just don't want to stop reading it and I don't want this book to stop. I want to read Insurgent right now, like immediately!!! So that's what I'll do:)
Thank you, Ms. Roth! Just THANK YOU! (this world building, this characters, each of them is real hero for me (well, good ones indeed).
  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book! Amazed me page after page. 
 Tris is strong (and the fact that she's cute and tiny shouldn't confuse you. She's stronger and braver than it seems), she gives us hope, shows us how to fight for what you love and believe in. And even her love thoughts, that sometimes felt out of place, didn't change my final opinion ('cos, people, she's 16!!! I think I thought and reasoned the same, if not more childishly:))). Amazing character! I felt stronger myself (braver side of mine. Yeah!!!) after reading this book. I even want to punch someone (bad one) IN THE FACE! and learn some martial arts:)
  And...Four...Tobias...Gush..........(gujjfedhilhg...no words could describe it...nuuuh)) I want this fictional guy....what's wrong with me??? Nothing! 'Cos he's amazing! :)
His story, his character, his strength...jeez! He's a MAN! (Automatically in my Top Male Characters List, forever!:))

If you haven't read it yet, what you waiting for, man??? 
O.K. I'm running to pick up Insurgent! 
Be strong and DFTBA!

P.S. I'm reading one good book after another. It's AWESOME! And Oh Man! I recieve a present with super-mega-sexy guy in every dystopian novel I'm reading...Now, how am I supposed to find guys like them here??? Aaaaaaaaah. *dreamy sighs*

P.S.P.S. I'm really excited and looking forward for movie to come!!! I like the cast, for me it's perfect !(Theo James...(*__*) (He's Four, just look at him!!!), Shailene Woodley (hope! She's cute and strong. I think she'll be amazing Tris), Kate Winslet (dang! I don't know how I'll feel about it in future...her chacacter is such a b***h in book...), Ashley Judd, Maggie Q and many-many other. YaY! O.K. I'll stop ranting. Cheers!

“Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.”

* * * * * and I wish I could give it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment