Saturday 26 April 2014

Dewey's 24 hour Read-a-thon TBR

 Better late than never, right? Let's make it official.=)

 Hey guys!
 This morning I've found out that my road trip plans won't succeed, so I decided to finally participate in awesome Dewey's 24 hour Read-a-thon, that's happening 2 times a year (April and October). I wanted to take part in this read-a-thon sooo many times, but real life always interfered. This time everything changed and YAY! I'm in.
 Last minute decisions are the best ones, that's true.

You can find all the info about this amazing event here http://24hourreadathon.com/
 and without further ado, here's my TBR pile (yes, pile is the word):


(from top to bottom)
= Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach;
= Dear John by Nicholas Sparks;
= Jigs & Reels by Joanne Harris;
= Dolphin Diaries: Into the Blue and Touching the Waves by Ben M. Baglio;
= Doppler by Erlend Loe;
= Letters from Camp by Kate Klise;
= Empress of the World by Sara Ryan (with intro by David Levithan);
= Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen;
= Nomads of the North by James Oliver Curwood;
= Charlotte's Web and Stuart Little by E.B. White;
= Phoenix Rising by Pip Ballantine and Tee Morris;
= The Wind in Willows by Kenneth Grahame;
= Griffin & Sabine. An Extraordinary Correspondence by Nick Bantock;
= Recless by Cornelia Funke;
= The Adventure Time Encyclopaedia compiled by His Lowness Hunson Abadeer, Lord of Evil. Translated from the Scrolls of OOO by Martin Olson (I LOVE THE ADVENTURE TIME!!!);
=The Resurrectionist. The Lost Work of Dr. Spenser Black by E.B. Hudspeth;
= Tokyo on Foot by Florent Chavouet;
= Complete Moonins by Tove Jansson.

 Jup! That's it. Of course, I won't promise to read them all, but I'll try my best to finish at least a half of the pile. And don't worry, most of them are childrens books with pretty big font or just short books, so **fingers-crossed** everything will be nice and smooth.
 Sorry for not posting the links, but it's already a Read-a-thon Time! and I want to curl up on my couch and READ!!!=D

 And the best part is that my sister will join me. Hooray!!! I already know this will be AWESOME

 Oh, and what read-a-thon it will be without food. Definitely not my read-a-thon!=)
"YOU BROUGHT A SNACK!" haha 



 So, I'll be posting my updates every 3 hours. I've started with 1 hour delay, so...oops.
 See you soon! DFTBA!

 P.S. Hope you've decided to read-a-thon, too.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment