Sunday 27 April 2014

Dewey's #Readathon Update #2

Currently reading: The Story of Mr.Sommer by Patrick Süskind (72% done with it on my e-reader).

Books finished: 0. It's only morning, so I still have plenty of time.:)

Pages read: 117.
Read 10 pages of Reckless by Cornelia Funke and 14 pages of The Resurrectionist by E.B.Hudspeth, then fell asleep (tired, busy week)
Started The Story of Mr.Sommer this morning, 94 pages (72%) in and hope to finish it soon. This short novel is weird...for real.

Running total of pages read: 176. Not bad, right? It's not what I've expected, but I'm pretty proud of myself.:)

Amount of time spent reading: 3 hours. I've told ya, "updates every 3 hours".:) Timer on my phone helps indeed.

Running total of time spent reading: 6 hours.

So, that's it for now. Hope everyone is doing great.

P.S. I was really happy to see cheerleaders here. Yay! #teamrogue #teammarquez

No comments:

Post a Comment