Tuesday 15 April 2014

Clare-A-Thon!!!!

 Hello, hello!
I have an annoumcement 4 ya!=)
I'll be participating in CLARE-A-THON, week long read-a-thon of Cassandra Clare's books, created by lovely Beth over @bethjune327 and Jamie over @jamie_leigh18

Here's Jamie's video, where she explains everything. Also, for more info, check the Goodreads group right here.

Let's have fun 2geza!=)

  I'll be reading the City Of Lost Souls (#5 in TMI series), which was released in Russian last month (yay!). Have read first 4 last January and loved them. So, I waited long enough to continue and now it's time, because the City of Heavenly Fire, 6th and final book in this series, will be released on May 27, 2014 and oh my, I'm excited!!!=)
  My edition is in Russian, hardback and has 672 pages. So, hope I'll finish it in couple sittings... **fingers crossed**



 If (good luck!) I finish COLS before the end of Clare-a-Thon, I may start The Infernal Devices trilogy. I own first 2 - Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince, and the 3rd and final one - Clockwork Princess, will be released in Russian in April and I may or may not (we'll see) buy it soon.=)


 So, if you want to join me and a bunch of awesome people, all the link are above.

 Have an amazing day, awesome book and READ!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment