Sunday 19 January 2014

BIG BOOKS (600+pages) to read in 2014

 In my last post I've said that I'll name my 5 600+ pages books to read in 2014. All of them are in Russian, by the way. So, as i've promised, here they are:

= "American Gods (686 pages). The Monarch of the Glen. Anansi Boys" by Neil Gaiman. I have them in omnibus, 1120 pages long. Yap!

 It looks like that, except it doesn't have black edges (thanks, publisher...:/)

= "Cloud atlas" by David Mitchell (704 pages).
  

= "Wizard's First Rule" by Terry Goodkind (875 pages), movie tie-in edition;
 

= "Clockwork angel" by Cassandra Clare (720 pages);

 Russian copy looks the same, so here you go.=) Well, except for length and paper quality...

And finally, 1 of these two is optional. I'd love to read both, but I can't promise, even myself.

= "Public Enemies" by Bryan Burrough (656 pages) / "Shantaram" by Gregory David Roberts (854 pages).



   

 Quite a list. huh? Hope *fingers crossed* I'll read all of those, but We'll see.

 Have a great day, awesome books and DFTBA! 

What about your big books list? What was the biggest (CHUNKSTER!) book you've read last year?

2 comments:

  1. Impressive list! I read Cloud Atlas in 2012 and hope to read American Gods and continue A Feast For Crows this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I haven't started The Game of Thrones yet (I know, I know), but I'm planning to. Maybe we can read American Gods together, if you want? I'd love to discuss it after reading.:)

      Delete